What is Tea Tree Essential Oil (Melaleuca)?
Used by the Aborigines of Australia for centuries. Tea Tree oil has more than 92 different compounds. Can promote clear breathing and have a cooling effect. When applying Tea Tree oil to the skin and used topically, it can help with fungal infections acne, scabies, lice, ringworm, and athlete’s foot.
Melaleuca, or tea tree oil, is an essential oil widely regarded for its purifying and detoxifying qualities and is used to promote a clear complexion and to cleanse and purify the skin and nails.
Directions for Use:
- In order promote healthy immune function, melaleuca (tea tree) oil can be ingested internally
- To support a healthy immune system and protect against seasonal illnesses and environmental threats, you can add 1-2 drops per 4 ounces of water, citrus drinks, or other liquids
- The melaleuca (tea tree) essential oil can also be diffused into the air to purify the air and environment around you
- When your skin is irritated, apply 1-2 drops topically to the affected area after diluting with coconut oil to reduce skin sensitivity
- 1-2 drops of melaleuca (tea tree) essential oil can be added to your moisturizer to promote smooth, clear skin, and applied directly to fingernails and toenails after showering to purify and promote healthy growth
- In order to counteract environmental threats, add several melaleuca (tea tree) essential oil drops to a spray bottle filled with water and spritz on surfaces to naturally disinfect
To purify the air, add 3-4 drops to your favorite infuser
Melaleuca can cause skin sensitivity when applied topically. Keep out of reach of children. Pregnant women and those who are nursing or otherwise under a doctor’s care should consult with their primary care physician before taking melaleuca. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and other sensitive areas when using melaleuca.